Brevetti CEA Logo
  • About us
Brevetti today

Brevetti today

With more than 2.000 machines installed worldwide, Brevetti C.E.A. is internationally recognized as the specialist of inspection.

Deep know-how, continuous investments in research and development, passion for innovation and machines' reliability surely represent our company strengths. A constant demand increase from the major pharmaceutical multinational corporations has recently led to a significant extension of the production site based in Sovizzo, Vicenza.

The new complex covers a total area of about 6.000 square meters and it has been designed and built in total respect of the surrounding environment.

Since 1997 Company competence and quality business management have also been certified in accordance to ISO9001 (Quality Management Standard). In 2014 Brevetti C.E.A. has achieved the A.E.O.F. (Authorized Economic Operator Full) Certification, the highest level achievable in the EU programme for Authorised Economic Operators (AEO), which comprises ‘Customs Simplifications and Security’.

history-image

History

Since the late 1950s, Brevetti CEA has been manufacturing inspection machines for injectable pharmaceutical products.

The company first concentrated on the production of semi-automatic machines until when, thanks to the intuition of the Owner, the production shifted its focus on fully automated inspection systems, which now represent the core business of Brevetti C.E.A.

The first automatic inspection machine was the "ATM18S" for ampoules, manufactured in 1980 when the availability of first photodiode sensors made it possible to automatically detect particles that contaminate pharmaceutical products.

Read More

In the picture: CEA 1C/58 (1958) - Ampoule Insertion on Cardboard Blister